LSAW - Longitudinally Welded Saw
Longitudinal submerged arc welded (LSAW) pipes manufacture process is bending and welding wide steel plates to pipes from leveled hot rolled coils by both the JCOE and UOE (the forming process in which the plate like the letter “J”, “C”, “O” or “U” shape, then expansion) forming processes.
We are one of the largest suppliers of longitudinal welded pipes conforming to BIS/API/ASTM specifications. The longitudinal welded steel pipe is popularly used for transporting fluids or gas over a long distance. LSAW pipes are manufactured by submerged arc weld manufacturing process. Our Company specializes in production of longitudinally welded pipes, with maximum diameter of 2600mm, and 80mm wall thickness, while the length of single pipe could reach 12000mm.
LSAW pipes supplied by Reliable are suitable for welding, flanging, and similar forming operations. We sell all our longitudinal welded steel pipe products with Original Mill Test Reports, which include details on mechanical testing such as tensile, bending, flattening, hydrostatic and nondestructive electric tests.
Our customers comprise of end users as well as traders. Since our prices for longitudinal welded pipes are very competitive, even traders find it beneficial to purchase steel pipes from us for selling to end users.
- Reliable may not be the biggest manufacturer of longitudinal welded or LSAW pipes, but we are the biggest seller of these pipes in India. Be it carbon steel LSAW pipes, mild steel LSAW pipes, or alloy steel LSAW pipes, we hold extensive expertise to give our customers delivery with short lead times.
Longitudinal or LSAW Welded Pipes Manufacturers & Suppliers in India, Largest LSAW Pipes Supplier in India
Reliable Steel Distributor is a specialist manufacturer and supplier of LSAW Welded Pipes in India for transportation of oil, gas and water as well as structural and industrial applications. We are suppliers of Longitudinal Welded Pipes in the size range of OD42 – OD1422mm (1-1/4″- 56″) with maximum wall thickness of 60mm conforming to BIS/API/ASTM specifications.
Although transportation for longitudinal welded pipes is a major cost consuming part, we help our customers by offering them FOR site deliveries.
LSAW is short for longitudinally submerged arc welding pipe. It is a type of SAW pipe made of steel plates that are hot rolled by JCOE or UOE forming technology. LSAW pipe are used for conveying fluids like oil, gas and water transportation as well as used for seashore projects and ground constructions.
All the LONGITUDINAL WELDED PIPE or LSAW PIPE products manufactured and supplied by Reliable are available in various sizes, grades and specifications as per various national and international specifications (IS, BS API, ASTM, DIN).
Production & Supply Range for Longitudinal Welded Pipes, LSAW Steel Pipes
|Product||Longitudinal Welded Steel Pipes or LSAW Steel Pipes|
Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel
|Outer Diameter||4″ to 80″|
|Wall Thickness||5.0mm to 60mm|
|Length||Random Length, Fixed Length 6 MTRS, 11.8 to 12 MTRS|
|Finish||Mill Finish, without Coating|
|Packing||Open Pipes on Trailers for Delivery Across India|
|Testing & Inspection||Chemical Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield|
strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test)
|Test Certificates||As per EN 10204 3.1B|
Standard Specification for Longitudinal Welded Pipes
- IS : 1239
- IS: 3589 Steel tubes for water and sewage
- BS: 1387 Steel Tubes for use for Water, Gas, Air and Steam
- ASTM A53 Standard Specification for Pipe, Steel, Black and Hot-Dipped, Zinc-Coated, Welded and Seamless
- DIN 2458 WELDED STEEL PIPES AND TUBES
- EN10217 Welded steel tubes for pressure purposes. Technical delivery conditions. Non-alloy steel tubes with specified room temperature properties
- API 5L Line Pipe
Steel Grade for Longitudinal Welded Pipes
- BS:1387, EN10217:S185, S235,S235JR, S235 G2H, S275, S275JR, S355JRH, S355J2H, St12, St13, St14, St33, St37, St44, ST52
- ASTM A 53: Gr. A, Gr B, Gr C, Gr.D
- API 5L: A, B, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65 X70